Mt. Isa

Mt. Isa

Sunday, September 9, 2012

September 4, 2012


Hey,

Sorry about using the “d” word in one of my emails that’s funny that it would (spam) block everything because of that. lol. It was good to hear from you. I’m glad Colin got to school well and things in Arizona are going good too. You sound very busy dad but that sound like a sweet a calling for you (Stake computer and technology assignment, part of being an assistant Stake Clerk).  I reckon you will love it.  I'm way happy for you.

Yesterday I got my care package, it was the best!  Far out.  Thank you so much for that. I’m not going to lie I kind of had a couple of trunky moments (the package includes some BYU Winter Semester information) but that’s all good I have to start figuring things out soon so it was good to have all of the information. I was looking at the map (BYU housing) and was disappointed that they don’t have too many places north of campus but I guess that’s all good. I'm I haven't been able to look at the papers too much.

I logged on to my Route Y account and had a look around there. I'm trying to have a look and figure out what will be good. It’s hard. I think I had a couple of classes planned in the schedule I'll just plan in the courses and when the time come if you could register for me that would be great. I think a math class, a finance class, maybe a religion class and maybe a chemistry class will be good. I still don’t know what I want to go into.  It is kind of funny how two years later and I still am not much closer to knowing what I want study. I'll be thinking and pondering on it. Far out I have a lot of big decisions to make in the next couple of weeks, lol.

Oh thanks to Brother Robert Woodbury for sending the letter with the package.  That meant a lot to me and was really good. Thank him for me please. 

Overall this week has been pretty good with a couple of hard days. It’s getting warmer sadly and before long the heat will hit which will be shocking to say the least. Transfers are at the end of the month. I reckon that I will be staying here for the rest of my Mission. I've have a good run and got to see a good deal of the country so I’m pretty happy with how thing have gone. It’s been fun and I still have more time for that. We got a couple of good referrals in the last couple of day and picked up some good potentials so we'll be pushing forward with them in the next week. Elder Tilley didn't get his wisdom teeth taken out before he came so next Monday week have to travel up to Brisbane and have a doctor look at them.  And then, most likely, the week after have them taken out. It will be a fun couple of weeks. Next week we have interviews with the Mission President so that should be uplifting as always. Far out.

Thanks for everything sorry the email is a day late hopefully I'll actually get to write on time next week. Later. Love you.

Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment