Mt. Isa

Mt. Isa

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September 17, 2012


Hey family,

It has been a long week and I'm tired today. Sorry for the shortness of the email. I just didn't have any time last week and this week is not much better sadly. It’s good to hear from you and sounds as if all is going well.

The week went by kind of slow but that’s all good. We got to do service here and there and had dinners on most nights of the week so looking back it was pretty good. I can’t complain. We did heaps of finding early in the week and then didn't have as much time later in the week. We met quite a few interesting people, as you do, and got a couple of good potentials. We have several teaching appointments set up in the coming week with people, so were excited. Oh, and I got my temple recommend renewed at interviews with the Mission President...all I was thinking was wow, I'm old.

Transfers are this next week. I don’t reckon anything will change though I’ll most likely be here with Elder Tilley for my last transfer. Next week on Friday, the 28th he'll be getting his wisdom teeth removed which I'm sure will be a long, long day to say the least. That’s the plan. Today we went up to Brisbane and they worked on him for an hour and a half. He said he got checked in Fiji but that they just had the doctor sign it as all good basically because his family couldn't afford to pay for it. Welcome to the islands. As they say, "what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is ours". It’s good it is getting taken care of though.

Other than that, not much else is going on. It looks like it will be raining this week. That will be fun. Love you much and miss you of course. Thanks for the support and hope things will go well for you in the coming week. I prolly won’t get to email until next Tuesday…maybe. We'll see.  Until next week, thanks…

Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment