Mt. Isa

Mt. Isa

Saturday, September 15, 2012

September 10, 2012

Hey family, 

It’s good to hear from you. I'll try to be brief because I don't have all that much time today to email. This morning we got up early and had to travel in to Brisbane to get Elders Tilley's wisdom teeth looked at. As it turns out he needs heaps of work done and the dentist said that we would need to come back at least five times to get it all done. It will be very expensive for the mission. It needs to be done though. The train ride up there was fun and the city is a pretty cool place...to visit of course. It’s a fun mix and maze of things. Other than that it has been a pretty good week we got to teach a couple of surprise lesson which were interesting. The work is going about normal and it will be getting warm very soon. The next week we have interviews and have more service to do for people here and there. Hopefully the schedule will fill up quickly. 

I've been looking through the housing (BYU) … I'm not sure about having a car. I think it might just make more complications with insurance and then petrol. I'm not sure about that. I think I should be able to live without a vehicle. I still want to just do the winter semester and then take some time to work and make some money between semesters. I want to try to go back and work at the BYU concession doing what I was doing before I left. It’s a good gig and the people are nice. I'd like to see if I can do that on the side of school. There won’t be a great deal going on sport wise though so I might just have to look around for more work. I'll keep looking at the housing and see what I can find. I might have to just suck it up and live south of campus lol. Class and schedule wise. If you can get me classes in the mornings, that start around the same time regularly that would be great. I generally like to have my classes done by early afternoon. A couple breaks between classes are ok. I just study in my spare time. I don't like late class if it can be avoided. I want to be able to work in the evenings if possible. Look up the professors on rate my professor and just scan thru the reviews to make sure they weren't completely awful. 

I think that's about it. Thanks for everything. Love you heaps. Thanks for the update and the info.

Love you 
Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment