Mt. Isa

Mt. Isa

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 15, 2012


Hey Family,

It’s been good to hear from you. Your emails are good as always. I know that you'll have a great time with Kay and Don there this week. That will be good. Don’t work them too hard and plan some fun things to do like you said. It will be a good week for you it sounds like anyways.

I loved your email Colin.  That sounds like classic freshman drama there, lol.  I bet your just loving that one. Far out I'm kind of glad I'm moving away from all the drama (younger Missionaries) before it comes into the mission field.  I can't imagine having all those Sister missionaries incoming. The drama that that will bring will be something I don’t really want to be a part of.  Then again I guess I am going to school at BYU so it can't be avoided I guess. Wow. Welcome home. I'm excited though in all honesty. It will be great to see you all.

This week was pretty good with General Conference and a Zone Conference thrown in there. It was a spiritual week and exciting at the same time. General Conference was good but it went by quickly.

The weather this week has been great for the work and we even found a very promising potential that we'll be going back to see this week sometime. It’s been good. This coming week will be a long week. We have a Temple trip next Wednesday so P-day won’t be until that day. So it will be a longer week. We'll find some good things to do and people to work with to fill the time though.

Elder Lao is a great cook and when we haven't had dinners he's been cooking some good meals for us. It’s been great. Most are pretty easy too. I'm going to have to watch and learn. I'm a hopeless cook so it would be a good skill to pick up. Colin if you can put together a couple of easy thing you like to make do it. It sounds like you got your sandwich situation worked out pretty good though so, you know, as you do. Yeah, I hope you all have a great week. I won't email until next Wednesday. Thanks for everything. Before I know it and you know it I'll be packing and on the plane home (YEAH…from the Mom!!!), lol. Thanks for all you do for me. Love you. Talk to you soon. 

Elder Hatch 

No comments:

Post a Comment