Mt. Isa

Mt. Isa

Friday, July 13, 2012

July 3, 2012



Hey Family,

Thank you for your emails today it was great to look through all of your pictures and to see all of the things that you've gotten up to in the last couple of week. Far out you've done quite a bit of stuff which is great. Colin you look really good and so do Grandma and Grandpa. I love the commentary on all the photos.  

(in response to question about his release orders and the Gold Coast…)  My companion goes home in October/September so I'll get my (release) call sometime in the next month I reckon. The beaches here are some of the best in the world but we can't go anywhere near them so that’s sad. We fish in the Nerang River mostly and just get heaps of small Breams but all good.



This last week has been a little interesting.  It rained basically all week on the days that we had the bikes. We got smashed by the rain most days but it was still fun all the same. This last week was transfers; I'll be with Elder Sin again which is good. This week we also have a 16 year old “mini missionary” living with us and following us around. He on to it and it’s a good way for him to kind of get an idea for what missionary life is like. I won’t say we're the most normal missionaries but he'll find that out for himself soon enough. We have a busy week head of us and it will be fun I’m sure.  Sorry I am running out of time.  Again, I loved the picture. Those were great. Not sure what we'll be doing today with the third wheel and no vehicle to get around.

Love you. Take care.

Talk to you next week.

Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment