Mt. Isa

Mt. Isa

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July the Last 2012


Hey Family,

Sorry about the delay on the email for the week. Our last P-day was crazy. It was really good to hear from you.  You all sound great. I'm excited for you Colin. I thought you would have your call by this week but I guess not until next week. Hang in there.

This last week has been about like normal but then busy at times which has been nice. We got to do a lot of service during the week for the non-member lady that I told you about last week. She really appreciated it and is having us back tomorrow.  We hope to share a lesson with her. That was an exciting development in the last week. We also talked to a less active family that wants to start trying to get back to Church and that have an 8 year old that need Baptism so we'll be teaching them and helping them to get back to Church. We also got a good referral that we hope to start teaching soon. This weekend was good and promising for future success in this area. That’s a good place to be. Yeah. That’s a little bit about what is going on here. Last P-day we actually went down to Tweed Heads which is about 40 km's down the Gold Coast. A member took us down there and we spent most of the day fishing in rivers that feed into the ocean. We saw some cool sights and caught about a dozen fish. Elder Sin took them home and fried them up and now is working through them. It was a really fun P-day; very tiring and long but very fun. It was a good experience. It was so much better than playing sports for 4 hours straight.



I'm doing pretty good I guess. Elder Sin goes home in about 2 month so we're very close to the same age mission wise. We're trying not to get too trunky, as you do. Transfers are the 14th of August. I'm not sure what will happen. I have two transfers left and Elder Sin has 1 so I’m not sure if we'll stay together one more for me to kill him off and then I die the one after or if one of us will move. It’s hard to say. Time flies, but I tell you, sometime it can crawl.  It will work out though. 

Love you heaps thanks for everything you do for me. Let me know if I can do anything for you. I'll tell Elder Sin hi from you. Enjoy the Olympics we hear a lot about it. Thanks for your emails. Talk to you next week.

Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment