Mt. Isa

Mt. Isa

Monday, August 6, 2012

August 6, 2012


Hey,

Australia Adelaide!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!! Congratz man far out as I was opening the email I was pretty nervous. Wow. Far out that’s great. You’re coming to Australia!!! That is awesome. I'm so excited for you. I don’t know what to say exactly. It’s too bad you won’t be going to Mongolia or someplace like that but the Adelaide Mission has some crazy places let me tell you. I've talked to a number of missionaries that have served there and it’s definitely very different. Especially as you go up north into the Northern Territory. Far out that is so exciting. I'm really glad for you. It will definitely be a great experience for you. I don’t know what to say. It’s great that you don’t leave for a little while that will give you some good time to get your passport and visa and everything else lined up before you head out. It will be good to see you at Thanksgiving too. Wow. I'm sure you're very relieved mum and happy about the call. I was a little worried to that you'd get sent someplace not nice but that’s great. I'm happy for you. I'm collecting some souvenirs so next week or the week after I'll send them home in a package or something that or I might just keep them and bring them with me on the plane. IDK…lol…crazy.... I'll tell one of my crazy companions from there the lookout for you Colin. More likely you'll prolly bump into him, lol. Wow. 

My week was fast which was great. We picked up a couple of new investigators and had a couple of good lessons where we actual got to share the gospel which was great. Today we went to the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (http://www.cws.org.au/) we got to feed and pet the kangaroos.  I got some good pictures and it was heaps of fun. It has been a good week and with today it made it even better. 



We will have transfers in the coming week.  I’m not sure what will happen. It will be and interesting couple of months all the same. Thanks for the emails. Have a good trip dad and vacation. I know you have fun. Love you all. I'm very excited for you Colin. At least someone will understand what I’m talking about. Until next week on Tuesday or Wednesday…bye…

Elder Hatch 

No comments:

Post a Comment