Mt. Isa

Mt. Isa

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 2, 2012



Hey Family,

It has been a normal week. We’ve been working with less actives this week and haven't had too much free time to do a lot of finding which has been different. It is week five of six again. Time flies; it’s crazy. Next week will be transfers. I’m not sure what will happen but I hope I get to stay another one. I really love it here and the Ward really has clicked with my Companion and I. That has been a great blessing. We got a couple of referrals this last week so we're hoping to start teaching at least one of them in the coming week. We have struggled since the last transfer to find people to teach.

I’m looking forward to General Conference not this weekend but next weekend (broadcast delay). I really hope I'm still in Somerset (Ward) for another transfer but it will be good all the same. We have Zone Conference in Brisbane this coming Thursday, which should be good and uplifting. We're thinking about taking the train into the city instead of driving so we can do more work in our area later in the month. Other than that not much else is going on. I prolly won’t be emailing next Monday but it will be on Tuesday. I'll hear from you then. Just another month or so and it will be Mothers Day; looking forward to it. Sorry, nothing too crazy happening here.

I’m glad your vacation in Arizona went well for you. It sounds like you had a great time. Grandma and Grandpa (Guttery) look really good. Far out there has been a lot of stuff happening there.

I’m sorry to hear about Austin (broken collarbone – so much for that Missionary Reunion); man that sucks. I hope his recovery goes well and that he'll be able to finish the semester or term at school (BYU-I). Travel safely as you return back to Arizona (for Aunt Nivla’s funeral – April 9th).

What was really shocking was that dad got a new TV...that hasn't happened in like almost 20 years...lol (actually it is his first real TV). Take a picture of it in spot. It sounds like a sweet set up. It’s cool to hear that dad will be transitioning to working at home too. If you can work from home you could almost just put off you retirement for another 10 years and be living the high life all the same. Far out. I guess times really are tough for even the great Lockheed Martin.

Thanks for the updates; although it is kind of bitter sweet. Love you.

Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment