Mt. Isa

Mt. Isa

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Week June 6

Hey family,

It’s great to hear from you the pictures are great the one with Colin, mum, and dad is a great picture. I really like that one. I got your package in the mail, thank you so much for it.
Elder Munyard’s birthday is coming up next week so I'll give him the Kool-Aid you sent up. He kind of like a Kool-Aid fiend...the senior couple thinks it’s even a little weird how much he like about it and even talks about it. It’s funny but a little sad all the same. He'll like that and he enjoyed the Twizzlers as well. I let him try a couple of those as well. Thanks so much for the care packages they mean a lot to me.

I can’t believe that your graduated now Colin!!!

GRATZ Bro! You’re lookin good lol. Hope it was a good time all the same. I can believe It’s been a full year, it’s unbelievable. Good on ya though. Grandma and Grandpa look good, it’s great that they could come down and be there for that (graduation). I wish I could have been there all the same. The graduation notices looked great and that was a good picture to go along with it all. Thanks for that.
Colin you have to let me know how uni is going and how you’re doing lol. Just b/c you go to uni doesn't mean you can drop off the radar lol. I want to hear what kind of crazy stuff you'll be doing lol. Yeah, defiantly though send me a note or two.

Anyways, I sent home a CD with all my pictures on it last Thursday. IDK if it will get to you before you leave for Arizona but hopefully you will. If not then you should get it when you get back if, of course, it hasn't been snapped or damaged along the way. I assume your leave the 14th so prolly not. Sorry. I should have sent it off earlier. I'll be sending another package hopefully in the next month or two with a couple of things that I've picked up here in Mt Isa that I want to keep but don’t want to have to carry around for the next while. I'll send home some Tim Tams and hopefully some other cool things.

On the home front here we're planning on having a Baptism this Saturday for a Maori (Mode-ee) girl that we've been teaching over the last couple of weeks. She's heaps keen and hasn't really had any concerns so I'm a little weary but we've made the commitments and ask the questions we needed to and she still keen so we're going for it. The Branch has been great and has really supported her so we're excited all the same. We have the clean the font because it hasn't been used in ages and there are dead roaches and other bugs that have found a grave in the font. In fact, the Branch keeps the extra tables in there as well...dodgy… lol. We're not so happy about that one. We're excited but we still have heaps to do to get ready for the big day. Hope all goes well and we're crossing our fingers and hoping for the best. In the meantime it’s been going about the same; heaps of finding and a good deal of biking. Luckily it’s been beautiful the last week.

Other than that not much else is going on. Next Monday is the Queen’s Birthday and it’s a public holiday which means a lot of drinking surely so we'll prolly be out on the streets that day and then we'll be taking P-day on Tuesday so I email a day later or so IDK maybe it will just be a normal week we'll see.

Thanks for the emails...sounds like it’s was a crazy week love you and wish I could be there to see you off to uni Colin. Have fun. Love you and drive safe.

Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment