Mt. Isa

Mt. Isa

Friday, January 14, 2011

Obsessed


Yes, I know I'm obsessed or possessed, whatever, I'm a missionary mom. I have been spending hours looking at online stories, videos and pictures of the Brisbane floods.

Here is the official statement about Missionaries serving in the Brisbane area: "MISSIONARIES – President Langeland reports that all missionaries in Queensland are safe and well but ten companionships have been moved out of low lying areas as a precaution. Many are providing comprehensive community assistance in the areas in which they serve. Some of their flats may be affected."

I know Kiefer is fine and I know my obsession is totally narcissistic, but I keep thinking I'm going to run across a picture of him with some volunteer clean-up group. I know it isn't going to happen but I have seen several pictures that I think "he could be there..."

No comments:

Post a Comment