Mt. Isa

Mt. Isa

Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7, 2011


Hey,

Glad to hear from you. I only have 10 or 20 minutes to write all my emails so I’ll have to be fast. The week has been busy and we've had several training sessions during the course of the week along with Stake Conference sessions, so a lot going on. Today for P-day we did a little shopping and had a huge burger at this place called Rick’s Burger. The burger was massive and it took like 30 minutes to eat it. It was literally the size of my head. Hope the picture I attached gets though. We have a dinner tonight and I'm not too keen on eating anything. I guess I'll live all the same.

I've just finished the BOM again and now I’m starting Jesus the Christ and the New Testament again. I'm excited about digging into something different.

We’ve got a busy week coming up; 3 trade-offs (with other sets of Elders) planned and who knows what else going on. The week after that will be much the same as well. I guess that's the life of a missionary…

We don’t have Daylight Savings time. The sun just comes up here at like 5 am. It’s a nice way to wake up but it does mean the sun goes down earlier. We're getting fed ok, but not that much, so I'm going to have to start experimenting with things to find some quick, easy, and cheap meals that work for me but I'll figure things out. lol.

I’m doing good…really wish I had more time to write but I gotta go. Thanks for the emails. Love you.

Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment